NFC Cards are commonly deployed across a range of industries, including healthcare, marketing and loyalty programmes. Their durable construction is ideal for long-term use across multiple environments. With custom printing and encoding options, our standard NFC Cards deliver impressive versatility and easy integration with your existing branding, image and marketing messages.
To have a logo or specific design printed on your NFC Cards please select 'Full Colour Print' in the drop down above. We can print anything you desire, whether that be your logo, messages, photos or marketing designs. This is an ideal way to ensure that your branding and messages are consistent, to highlight your company and to encourage the engagement with your customers or workforce like never before.
Or alternatively, we can supply your NFC Cards blank by selecting 'Not Required' under the 'Print' option. The NFC Cards have a quality flat surface that can be processed in any common card printer to bring out an elegant printing result.
Examples they can be used for include:
- Point of Sale
- Memory Capacity: NTAG213: 144 Bytes / NTAG216: 888 Bytes
- Dimension: 86 x 54mm (thickness is 0.8mm)
- Material: PVC (plastic)
- Metal Friendly: No
- Water Rating: Waterproof
- Interface Specification: ISO 14443A / 13.56 MHz
- Operational Temperature: -25 to 50°C
Please contact us if you require the following to be added or amended to your NFC Cards that are not listed in the options above:
- Metallic Background
- Pantone Colours
- Magnetic Stripe
- Signature Panel
- Punch Hole (Please Note: Production for Punch Hole usually takes 1 to 2 months as the antenna needs to be repositioned for the hole to be punched)
- Hot Foil
- A different Integrated Circuit (NFC chip)