MOQ: 1,000 units.
Lead Time: 30 working days (6 weeks).
The NFC Cable Tie is an industry first; offering the advantages of close contactless communication on convenient bands which can be affixed to a wide variety of objects, including cables and wires. This cable tie tag is robust and compact, with concealed NFC technology which can be used for a wide range of commercial and industrial uses, including: asset or product control, plant tracking and identification of parts.
The NFC IC ('NFC chip') within the NFC Cable Tie is bonded in its housing, meaning it is mechanically retained with Nylon. Along with the crystalline polyamide material which is also used in the production process, this provides it with the strength and durability to withstand a number of rough environments, and guards against tampering.
The Cable Ties are available in two colours:
Examples they can be used for include:
- Renewable Energy Sector
- Animal Identification
- Industrial Applications
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Safety & Certification
- Supply Chain & Asset Management
- Memory Capacity: NTAG213: 144 Bytes
- Dimension: 195 x 8.3mm (Thickness 1.3mm)
- Material: PA66
- Metal Friendly: Yes (but will need to be held away from metal when scanned)
- Water Rating: Waterproof
- Interface Specification: ISO 14443A / 13.56 MHz
- Operational Temperature: -20 to 85°C
- Stock Temperature: -20 to 85°C
- Flammable Classification: UL94 V-2
- Protection Class: IP68