MOQ: 2,000 units.
Lead Time: 25 working days (5 weeks).
Our Tamper Proof NFC Tags can prove brand authentication, and offer a secure method of consumer interaction with products such as high-value retail items. Any attempt to tamper or remove the Tag will trigger the self-destruction of the circuit that is incorporated inside the Tag, making the Tag non-readable and failing an authentication check.
Tamper Proof NFC Tags are suitable for application on items such as Jewellery, Watches, Wine and Cosmetics, and are mounted using a permanent, high performance self-adhesive. The Tags can be used to relay information to the end-user, such as promotional material and product information, enhancing consumer engagement.
To have a logo or specific design printed on your Tamper Proof NFC Tags please select 'Full Colour Print' in the drop down above. We can print anything you desire, whether that be your logo, messages, photos or marketing designs. This is an ideal way to ensure that your branding and messages are consistent, to highlight your company and to encourage the engagement with your customers or workforce like never before.
- Memory Capacity: NTAG213: 144 Bytes
- Material: PET / Polypropylene
- Adhesive: Permanent Adhesive
- Metal Friendly: No
- Water Rating: Water Resistant
- Interface Specification: ISO 14443A / 13.56 MHz
- Operational Temperature: -25 to 70°C
- Bending Diameter: 50mm
- Thickness: 0.19mm
Please note: If the Tag size or shape you require is not listed above please contact us and we will see what can be achieved. Please bear in mind when enquiring for custom sized Tags that the MOQ is 10,000 units for sizes up to 100x100mm and 20,000 units for sizes over 100x100mm. There is a tooling fee of £1,000 for the new size or shape and the lead time is in between 25 to 30 working days. If you think our NFC Labels may be a better option for your project please go to our NFC Labels page here where we can produce our NFC Labels from 105x74mm onwards.
For those who are not familiar with Tag-Tamper we have given a brief demonstration below of what it entails.
To have this option along with your Tags please select the 'TT' option under 'Integrated Circuit' above.
Tag-Tamper Tags can be split in half (separated). They are incorporated with two different chips that have two different types of memory:
- Memory for marketing material such as a link (URL) to your website for your consumers to scan the product with their smartphone.
- Memory that informs the chip that the circuit (Tag) has been separated (broken), and the product has either been tampered with along the production and supply chain process, or opened by the end consumer, which is the most desired outcome.