Repositionable NFC Labels give you the power of NFC engagement with the simple versatility and durability to use where you please. The instant interaction of NFC marketing is made easier with Repositionable NFC Labels, which can be stuck anywhere from information boards to tables, fridges and inside vehicles. Manufactured from Micro Suction Adhesive Material, they are designed to be stuck, removed, and repositioned elsewhere based on your immediate requirements.
Available in any requested size, Repositionable NFC Labels can be produced for both metal surfaces and normal surfaces. Labels designed for metal surfaces are incorporated with a specially designed 'On Metal NFC chip' and those for normal surfaces are incorporated with a 'Regular NFC chip'.
Examples of where they can be used:
- Shop fronts
- Shopping Centres
- Town Centres
- Memory Capacity: NTAG213: 144 Bytes
- Dimension: (Please contact us if you require a different size to what is displayed on the option above) A7 (105x74mm) / A6 (148x105mm) / A5 (210x148mm) / A4 (297x210mm)
- Material: Micro Suction Adhesive
- Metal Friendly: Yes (but you will need to select the 'Metal Friendly' option above, otherwise they will not be metal friendly)
- Water Rating: Waterproof
- Interface Specification: ISO 14443A / 13.56 MHz
- The labels are produced at a minimum size of 74x105mm.
- The labels are only available with one sided print, and the micro suction adhesive is located on the opposite side of the print so they can be stuck to any surface with the print facing towards you.
- Orders for Repositionable NFC Labels are subject to a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 100 units per design. Per design means the 100 labels will be exactly the same design with the exception of Variable Numbering.
- Variable Numbering is available for each individual label, however currently Variable QR Code is unavailable and would mean the same QR Code would be printed on each design that is ordered.
- The lead time for Repositionable NFC Labels is between 10-20 working days - this will depend on the quantity ordered.
To get optimum printing results for your products we require your artwork file to be in a vector based file format such as .pdf, .ai or .eps. with a bleed line of 3mm. Please see an artwork checklist below for our preferred artwork layout:
- Set up document to correct size
- Colour CMYK
- Bleed 3mm
- Add crop marks
- Safe area 3mm
- Resolution 300dpi
- Fonts embedded