Permanent NFC Labels offer organisations across a wide range of industries the opportunity to use Near Field Communication (NFC) technology in their applications, marketing and sales activities. They provide a reliable sticking quality with the assurance to stay on a surface permanently. The labels can be used to provide more information at the Tap of a smartphone - stuck to appliances such as microwaves and washing machines to provide valuable user information and also on marketing displays and billboards.
The Permanent NFC Labels are produced with Polypropylene (PP), with TT Varnish Gloss applied over the top of the print in the production process to provide extra protection and scratch resistance. Available in any requested size, the labels can be produced for both metal surfaces and normal surfaces. Labels designed for metal surfaces are incorporated with a specially designed 'On Metal NFC chip' and those for normal surfaces are incorporated with a 'Regular NFC chip'.
Examples of where they can be used:
- Household Appliances
- Building Sites
- Shop fronts
- Shopping Centres
- Town Centres
- Memory Capacity: NTAG213: 144 Bytes
- Dimension: (Please contact us if you require a different size to what is displayed on the option above) A7 (105x74mm) / A6 (148x105mm) / A5 (210x148mm) / A4 (297x210mm)
- Material: Polypropylene (400gsm)
- Metal Friendly: No
- Water Rating: Waterproof
- Interface Specification: ISO 14443A / 13.56 MHz
- The labels are produced at a minimum size of 74x105mm.
- The labels are available with double sided print, and the adhesive is located on one of those sides giving you the option to place them anywhere with your design appearing from both sides. If you require the opposite side to be a different design, please upload two designs and add 'Adhesive' to the file name of the design you would like the adhesive to be applied.
- Orders for Permanent NFC Labels are subject to a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 200 units per design. Per design means the 200 labels will be exactly the same design with the exception of Variable Numbering and Variable QR Codes.
- The lead time for Permanent NFC Labels is between 10-20 working days - this will depend on the quantity ordered.
To get optimum printing results for your products we require your artwork file to be in a vector based file format such as .pdf, .ai or .eps. with a bleed line of 3mm. Please see an artwork checklist below for our preferred artwork layout:
- Set up document to correct size
- Colour CMYK
- Bleed 3mm
- Add crop marks
- Safe area 3mm
- Resolution 300dpi
- Fonts embedded